Thursday, December 17, 2009

A nice day...

Today was actually quite a nice day.

Did not want to wake up this morning.  I pumped at 10, 1, 3:30, 6:30...and then it was 8 am.  I did NOT want to get up and really didn't have to until 9am for the next pumping session.  But I knew Zev was up and Nicole was either there already or would be very shortly.  If I wanted to see him before they left, I was going to have to get up...sigh.  So, I got up, showered, and was able to spend some time with Zev and Nicole before they left for the day.  Jason and I then went to MGH to see the girls for their 11am feeding.

Beth, the nurse today, said she was planning on giving the girls a bath at 2:30 and did we want to stay for that as well?  But of course!!  So we each did some kangaroo-ing with the girls, left to have lunch, and then got to bathe the girls...  :)

Babies just don't like to take a bath...it brought back lots of memories of Zev and his first bath...

First was Tzelia













And then Jason bathed Meorah












And just for comparison:  Zev and his first bath:












I had bought some preemie outfits for the girls...the shirts looked so small until we put them on the girls...then they looked HUGE!!


Tzelia










And Meorah









So cute!  Makes them look a little more 'personal' and not quite so hospital-sterile...

1 comment: